Hello and welcome to 2016!
We can’t believe another amazing year has passed and we are now ready for another great year – 2016!
We hope all our current customers had an amazing Christmas and that you are all now excited for the year of YOUR wedding. Lots of preparations to be done and things to plan but very exciting times ahead.
Then we welcome all you lucky ladies that have just got engaged over the festive period. There are always lots of you and we love helping you in the search for ‘your dress’! Then of course all the lovely brides who have been engaged for a while and have just realised it’s THIS YEAR it’s happening and you really must get organised and get ‘THE DRESS’ sorted!
Here are some useful tips for that dress search.
- Be open minded but know your venue and theme before the search.
- Bring 1-3 guests who you trust to be honest but not personal.
- Give yourself plenty of time if possible. We recommend you start the search about 10-12 months before, with an order time of 6 months as standard. (We can get dresses quicker but it will cost you more for a rush order. Or we have a great sale rail).
- Be realistic with your budget. There are dresses for all budgets but you generally get what you pay for, so do your research. Our ranges start from £1,500 – £2,500. Most of our dresses are between £1,600-£2,000 as a guide.
- Only book appointments if you are seriously looking to buy. Just browsing for fun is very confusing, although VERY tempting, lol.
- Most of all only look at 1-3 shops to avoid confusion but most of all ENJOY trying them and finding ‘THE ONE’! We are here to help and guide you don’t forget!
We look forward to seeing you all in the new year for your search. Book early to avoid disappointment as January-March are our busiest times.